Thursday, December 31, 2009

new year

a year in review:
11th birthday party. :D when we named my birds.
later that month we actually GOT my birds. :D
summer came. summer intensive classes. very very very very very sore after the 2nd day.
learned that sharons family had bought a house in our neighborhood
WAITED FOREVER FOR THEM and they finally came :D 
went to taiwan and hk four days later...
TYPHOON CAME!! MADE CNN HEADLINES IN AMERICA!!!
hk: saw my fav cousin. (: had a LOT of fun(esp. wii fit)
came back, and just in time for school year.
ridiculously excited and found out four of my friends were on my bus (yay)
loved linwood until they started giving us hw. -_-
ear piercing. ow. and got a LOT of infections. like 100000000000
christmas came :D  my dad thinks hes so smart for using the computer
now its new years and another year to come w/ great memories!!!
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers