Monday, February 1, 2010

one two

i am turning 12 tomorrow :D
yayyyyyyyyy
bday party was awesome. we "mopped" the floor by grabbing each others feet and having two ppl pull us all down the hallway lol.
my dad(again)had lots of fun killing the snowman cake(RIP andreas cake)
we played sardine which is really quite hard if youre playing with 8 people. me and nazlo tried double and triple turns. caught a glimpse of brittz present(lots of candy)and JUMPED ON HER. verity gave me everything i wanted. steph got me an awesome shirt, april got me cool green shirt and awesome stuff. haha nazlo got me a pink necklace w/ a little mushroom thingie and a piece dat sayz FRIENDS. love her like a sis :D
nice bag and LipSmacker from eva
lol watched Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs. lol. "...this contact lens represents YOU and my EYE represents my EYE*pops lens in*i got my EYE on YOU" -earl, ninja/policeman.

it waz an awesome party I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MICHELLE :D SHE GAVE ME A THAT HUGE DOG FROM UP, THE PIXAR MOVIE. ITZ SO BIGGGGGGGGG

anyway i had fun. :D sad when they all left tho. michelle, ver bear and steph gave me a few interesting callz...
hope tomorws just as great

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers